- Are the informational technology and IT Training industries growing in your market?
- Is your business in a position to add a complementary revenue stream?
- Can resources in your current business (es) provide a faster start-up time for a new company?
After the Dot-Com crash of 2001–2002 and the financial crisis of 2008–2009, we saw how a delicate economy can severely impact the IT industry. After getting hit not once, but twice in the last 20 years, the IT industry has become more competitive than ever before. In order to remain competitive, you need to reach as many customers as possible.
One way to make your company more resilient, is to diversify your business.
If interested, please download our guide “A Practical Way to Diversify an IT Business” with a few ideas that may assist you in growing your company.
A few more questions for thought:
- Do you have experience running a successful business?
- If you enter a new industry, would you like to have a business model to generate revenue asap?
- Do you have experience selling multiple products to multiple markets in a complex environment?
- Would you like to do all of the above while partnering with an industry thought leader known for quality execution?