The global IT training market in the US alone is worth $68.4 billion and is expected to reach $97 billion by 2025, expanding at a CAGR of around 6%, according to research firm IMARC. New Horizons is the world’s leading tech training franchise and is seeking new owners for several territories in the United States. A New Horizons owner is ideally positioned to grab market share. Here’s why:
- We are well-known worldwide, but even with a robust global presence we still have many prime markets available in the U.S.
- New Horizons provides services to government agencies, individuals, multinational corporations and small to mid-sized businesses. The pool of potential customers is vast.
- In addition to in-person instruction, New Horizons owners are able to provide access to 2,900+ instructor-led virtual classes and 5,000+ self-paced training modules.
- Our extensive online training options mean we can serve customers — and earn revenue — 24/7.
- Our flexibility and the online nature of our business has made it relatively easy for us to meet the growing demand for remote training, which has been a huge benefit for franchisees and their customers during the coronavirus pandemic.
- It’s a great time to own a business that offers tech and soft skills training — and New Horizons is ideally positioned to compete for business.
“Our instructors are very well trained using the online modality, including Zoom and other platforms,” says Khaled Aldryaan, VP of Franchise Development in Saudi Arabia, the Middle East and North Africa. “We have 24/7 support, we can ask any questions anytime, we have our own material. Every division inside every branch has access to well-written manuals and well-developed material that is updated every year.
“This is actually one of the strong points of differentiation between us and the competitor, because that makes us very adaptive.”